Offshore company registration services
Baltic Legal opens a new branch of services. Now we establish offshore companies worldwide.
We provide a wide range of offshore services such as company formation and maintenance, creating and maintaining bank accounts, etc. Most common reasons for choosing the offshore are optimisation of taxes, asset protection, captive insurance, protection of intellectual property, confidentiality and privacy.
What is an offshore?
An offshore company is a legal entity established in a tax haven or offshore financial center, being protected by specific legislation which guarantees a status of partial or full tax exemption.
Advantages of offshores
Following is a list of offshores and their advantages Baltic Legal offers:
Advantages of Cyprus offshore company
- The minimum share capital is 1000 EUR, and usually authorised capital is 5000 EUR;
- Usual time to form a company in Cyprus is around 5 work days;
- Local director and a secretary is required.
Advantages of Virgin Islands offshore company
- Usual time to establish a company in British Virgin Islands is 2 business days;
- Minimum paid up share capital is 1 USD and usual authorised is 50,000 USD;
- No corporate tax on worldwide profits to the BVI authorities.
Advantages of Hong Kong offshore company
- Company formation in Hong Kong takes around 1-7 work days;
- No corporate income tax on foreign profits;
- The minimum count of shares is 1 and share capital may be of any size.
Advantages of Ras Al Khaimah offshore company
- Minimum share capital of 1,000 DHS;
- Usual time for company incorporation is 1-2 weeks;
- A local office must be opened.
Advantages of Panama offshore company
- Usual time it takes to establish a new in company Panama is around 2 business days;
- Usual authorised share capital is 10,000 USD;
- The minimum number of directors are 3.
Advantages of Gibraltar offshore company
- Company formation in gibraltar takes around 5-8 days;
- Minimum paid up share capital is 1 GBP and usual authorised is 2000 GBP;
- Non resident company in Gibraltar pays no corporate tax.
The bedrock of most offshore financial centre is the formation of offshore structures:
- Offshore company
- An offshore company is a legal entity established in a tax haven or offshore financial center, being protected by specific legislation which guarantees a status of partial or full tax exemption.
- Offshore partnership
- A partnership is an arrangement in which parties agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests.
- Offshore trust
- An offshore trust is simply a conventional trust that is formed under the laws of an offshore jurisdiction.
- Private foundation
- A private foundation is a legal entity set up by an individual, a family or a group of individuals, for a purpose such as philanthropy or an object legal in the economic operation.
Categories: -Business -Company formation -Accounting
No comments, yet.
Leave your comment / Ask a question: