Investments in real estates in Latvia - most popular places
After Latvia adopted amendments in the Immigration law on 2010, the foreigners are entitled to apply for a temporary residence permit based on investment in real estates. There are 1727 investors until 10.09.2012 who have purchased real estates with purpose to receive temporary residence permit.
Most popular places for purchase of real estates are located in Riga and Jurmala. 82% of all real estates are bought exactly in one of those cities.
There are several reasons to invest in Latvian real estates located at Riga or Jurmala.
- Riga - architecture, business and history center of Latvia
- Riga is the capital city of Latvia and 50% of all habitants of Latvia are living there. It means more possibility to find people who are willing to rent a real estate. If you do not intend to reside actually in Latvia, it is great opportunity to receive a return of the made investment. Also Riga is historical city with lot of worth seeing places and buildings, and active social life.
- Jurmala tourism, culture and business attraction
- Jurmala is typical resort city placed nearby the Baltic Sea. A lot of tourists visit Jurmala during summer time as sea is only one step away. Also, a lot of public events take place, for example, international song festival
Most popular places in Latvia where real estate's has been purchased
Move your mouse over the city to see percents.
Fast review and remaining cities, except Riga & Jurmala
- Rīga - 49%
- Jūrmala - 33%
- Babīte - 4%
- Ozolnieki - 2%
- Mārupe - 1%
- Amata - 1%
- Garkalne - 1%
- Saulkrasti - 1%
- Cēsis - 1%
- Ādaži - 0.5%
- Carnikava - 0.5%
- Iecava - 0.5%
- Madona - 0.5%
- Jelgava, Mērsrags, Liepāja, Talsi, Ķekava, Inčukalns, Stopiņi, Nīcas novads - 2%
- Ventspils, Berģi, Limbaži, Bauska, Daugavpils, Sigulda, Roja, Koknese, Vecumnieki, Baltezers, Lapmežciems, Aizkraukle - 2%
- Salaspils, Kuldīga, Baloži, Pāvilosta, Grobiņa, Krāslava, Viesīte, Līvāni, Rēzekne, Engures novads, Olaines novads, Rundāles novads - 1%
If you're looking for real estate, contact us now.
Categories: -Real estate -Law -Latvia
Leave your comment / Ask a question: